Explanation for crazy-long Post Fail

Hello from sunny (well, usually) California!  I thought I should post a quick note about the whole vanishing act again, but I promise I have a REALLY REALLY good excuse this time!  I have accepted a new position with a social media game development company in San Francisco, California, and am in fact freshly moved out West as of only a few days ago!  Crazy, right?  Anywhoodle, the move was managed in under a month, so I've been quite preoccupied, and before that it was more freelance work, a friend's wedding, and various Oktoberfest and Halloween happenings.

Until I am able to give the full update, complete with images, please watch this and then get your butt to the theater to see Tangled, in my opinion the best Disney animated feature since the 90s!


No comments:

Post a Comment